Friday, November 2, 2012

The Happy Day Project

One of my favorite bloggers,  Jeannette at Life Rearranged, has issued a challenge to spread some sunshine before the hustle and bustle of the holiday season begins. I wanted to participate last year, but never took the leap. You see, what she's asking takes me out of my little comfy zone. We've talked about doing things like this frequently in my Bible study session, but I always feel like I don't know how, or don't have the time/energy etc. But really, those are all excuses. SO this year, I'm taking the plunge and gonna complete the project with her.

You should join me!  Really!

Here's how it works:

Each day for a week, she will give a task and a printable that will help complete that task. She's even including a way to complete the task "virtually" if you are too busy/tired/stressed....

It starts next Monday, so who's in it with me?  For all those who shouted. "Me!" you can find more details here:

http://liferearranged.com/2012/11/the-happy-day-project-2012/


life rearranged

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews