Caiden, Caleb and I took a trip up to Kansas City for a week in October to visit my family. Eric actually flew up with us so I didn't have to fly by myself with the boys, but he turned right around and came back to TX once he arrived. (He did the same thing to pick us up too). Gotta love him for doing that!
I have tons of pictures so I hope you don't mind collages so you can see more of them!
We had lots of fun playing at the park- throwing hedge apples, swinging, sliding and climbing! I remembered my vow to "get in the picture" more, so I had Geno take some pictures of me playing too!
And since we don't have leaves in our yard, Caiden had to play in them with Papa!
On Monday, we spent some time with my mom; my sister, Jenny; my niece, Addison and nephew, Ethan. Caiden loved being around his cousins! We went to Crown Center to eat at Fritz's since Caiden loves trains so much. It's pretty neat that a train brings you your food!
On Tuesday, we went to a cool park with my dad and got to feed the ducks. He was taking pictures that day, so hopefully he's send them to me (hint, hint).
On Thursday, mom and I took the boys to a pumpkin patch. It was super cold so I didn't take many pictures. We rode a hayride out to the field and picked a couple of pumpkins. We had just gotten Caiden the Thomas sweatshirt and hat and I was wearing Caleb in the Bjorn under the coat :)
And Friday night, we all carved our pumpkins. Caiden didn't want to do much other than use the knife. Yeah, right!
Their finished products:
It was really a nice trip. We had lots of fun and got to spend some good quality time with family!






No comments:
Post a Comment