Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Caiden 23 month milestones

I know it's a weird time frame to record milestones, but I've missed a few months and I wanted to get a few things recorded before he turns 2!
  • He loves to sing!  His teachers at church and his swim teacher have both made comments on how cute it is that he sings the songs (out loud) when they sing them in class.
  • He loves "Jesus loves me". When I sing to him at night, he always asks for "Jesus"
  • He knows almost all of his colors in Spanish (amarillo, azul, morado, rojo, negro) He still struggles with verde, naranja, blanco and marrĂ³n
  • When we pull in the garage he says "mamos casa" for estamos in casa (we're home)
  • He was running ahead of me in the store the other day and starting shouting "vamos mami" for "let's go, mommy"
  • cinnamon is "ba ba ba ba" and veggie chips are "boops"- not sure where either one of these words are coming from
  • He loves bathtime! if he hears us say bath he will start repeating "ba", "ba" until its time.
  • When he gets up in the morning and we ask him if he's slept well, he says "i did beep". I guess the "sl" of sleep is pretty tough!
  • He's got all of his teeth except his 2 year molars
  • His sizes are all over the board. I think during this time frame, every brand is different. He's wearing 18month in some clothes, 24 month in others and a few 2T shirts.
  • He goes to bed at 8pm and wakes up usually between 7 and 7:30am. He takes one nap around 1:00pm and it's usually about an hour.
  • In swim class, we (the mommies) are completely out of the water! The teacher manages the four kids off the stairs and the island- it's a big feat!
I'm sure there are probably tons of things I'm forgetting, but at least I've got a few of them recorded now!

1 comment:

  1. dont forget he doesnt like people when they're wearing glasses! lol

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews