Mondays are "no-makeup" days because of swim class. I'll remember this next time before I take a picture!
How far along? 24 weeks
How big is the baby? The size of a an ear of corn (almost a foot long and should be over a pound)
Are you in maternity clothes? Wearing maternity pants, maternity shirts, Jamie & Ashlee have loaned me a ton of their maternity clothes so I'm figuring out what works for me!
Stretch marks? Still itchy, belly button is very shallow now
Sleep? Still sleeping fine, right now
Miss anything? chicken salad sandwiches
Feeling movement of the baby? more kicks- really low. At the last sono he was breech so I think he still is.
Food cravings? salty foods, chocolate
Gender of the baby? It's a boy!
Mood? Ready to get going on the nursery!
Here's a few other pics for fun:
This is me at 23 weeks with Caiden and 24 weeks this time around. Pretty similar. At first I was thinking that this pregnancy was very different from the first (which the first trimester was) but now they are pretty similar.


No comments:
Post a Comment