If you've been reading my blog for awhile you might remember me posting previously about the Just Between Friends Consignment event. Well I just went to the spring sale and am so excited about my finds once again. I always feel like I could go totally overboard when I'm there, but I try to keep myself in line and get the best deals. So here's the loot:
- A mirror for the car $3- this is to replace the one I broke- oops!
- A maternity dress $10. Probably not a great steal, but I was wanting a casual dress to wear with leggings. (and I really won't have to buy any more maternity clothes thanks to some great friends!)
- An Ergo organic baby carrier $35 (retail $135)- I really struggled with this one. We already have a Bjorn carrier so I didn't really need this, but I've heard rave reviews about this brand and it's more versatile than the Bjorn. You can use this one on the front, on your hip and on your back. Plus I knew it was a steal! these even sell for $50-$80 used on Ebay.
- Toddler 411 book $2- hopefully this will give me all the answers (HA!)

- Carters swim shorts and rash guard $6
- A Texas Rangers jersey $6.50-Caiden needed some new gear for this season
- Ralph Lauren polo and khaki shorts $8
- Gymboree polo and shorts $8
- Two pairs of crocs $14- these should be great for this summer
- Chuck the truck $4- he even talks!
- Little Tykes basketball goal $5
- A Mickey Mouse plate $0.50- Caiden loves "mee"
- Little People nativity set $10 (retails for $35)- it's a little weird buying something for Christmas, but hey it was a good deal
- Gymboree outfit with socks and bib $7
- Two sleepers $6
- Two "Little Brother" bodysuits $5- I'm not a HUGE fan of big brother/little brother stuff, but you gotta have a few and you can't beat the price.
- Gap swim shorts with rash guard $5- I can't guarantee that the little guy will even be at the pool this summer, but it was too cute to pass up.
Poor Eric didn't get anything- but this event is for MOMS & KIDS!



aw such cute little boy outfits! i'll have to live vicariously through you and susan in that dept! yalls kids just might get clothes for their bday for the rest of their lives because it's the only time i'll get to buy cute boy outfits! lol you got some really great deals!
ReplyDelete