- The first two pictures are the crib and dresser that we picked out. It's the DaVinci Kalani convertible crib and the dresser/changer combo both in espresso. We decided to buy nursery furniture because we didn't want to rush Caiden into a big boy bed, just to be able to use the furniture. Plus they are both convertible into toddler and full size beds, so they will be able to use them for awhile. I'm a little nervous through because we ordered them online rather than in a store this time, so I hope everything turns out alright.
- The alphabet picture is a similar idea to what I'm going to do with the Spanish alphabet cards (see First Nursery Purchase) above the crib (A is for Alphabet)
- I want to hang some of these planter baskets for storage, maybe under the window to they are easily accessible. (Planter baskets)
- The last two pictures I'm still debating on. I like the idea of a shelf above the changing table, but I also like the hanging buckets....hmmm. (Shelf over changing table & Hanging buckets)
Side note- I'm not posting anything abou the bedding fabric just yet because I'm still struggling with it. Once I pick out the fabric for sure and have the color scheme nailed down, here are some crafts I'd like to do.
- I really want to have a pennant in the room that matches the bedding (Pennant)
- I love this Scrabble art that incorporates the name of the baby. Might have to do a smaller version of it though (Scrabble Art)
- This DIY stacked frame is so cute and looks fairly easy! (diy-stacked-wall-frames)
- I want to do a collection of paper lanterns in coordinating colors! (Paper lanterns)


No comments:
Post a Comment