Ta Da!
I just love the natural colors and the art of the pictures. The company is Children Inspire Design and you can find the Etsy store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/ChildrenInspire?ref=seller_info. There is a bunch of beautiful artwork and they have prints in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German and Swedish!
Once I found out I was expecting I started thinking about them again and decided to use them as my "inspiration piece" for the nursery. I'm not quite sure yet how I'm going to display them. They are 5x7 so I might frame them or might do something similar to another friend. She has some different alphabet cards mounted on painted canvases in her playroom.
Hers are 8x10 and she has a much larger wall to display them on than we will have in the nursery. But I think I could use the idea on a smaller scale.
Anyway, I can't wait for them to arrive and start picking out some fabrics that coordinate!


Those are darling pictures!They will make a beautiful nursery. They remind me somewhat of Emily Burger's designs. Her grandmother is a member of our church. Her website is http://www.emilyburgerdesigns.com/index.html and her custom fabrics are at http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/emrick123.
ReplyDeleteLeAnn