Tuesday, April 10, 2012

28 weeks



How far along? 28 weeks (7 months)
How big is the baby? almost 15" long and should be about 2.25 lbs
Are you in maternity clothes? Pretty much wearing all maternity clothes. Eric teases me about my workout clothes because they really aren't fitting, but I do not want to buy any!
How do you feel physically? Still itchy, belly button is very shallow now, and got some new varicose veins on my booty (I know, TMI). I feel like within the last week, I've grown a crazy big belly (you can see the difference in the pic below)
Sleep? I keep waking up about 3 or 4 am and my mind is racing
Miss anything? the occasional beer and being able to chase Caiden with ease!
Feeling movement of the baby? there is some crazy kicking going on. I've identified either an elbow or a knee moving across at times.
Food cravings? salty foods, chocolate
Gender of the baby? It's a boy!
Mood? A little anxious about how fast time is going by. Caiden was born at 38 weeks so if the same holds true, we've only got 10 weeks left- Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews