Just a short post for today. We're getting better with the pacifier- although he still has trouble keeping it in his mouth. Had our first vomit on Sunday! Luckily we had just put him on the changing table- I think he had eaten too much because it was just that once and then he seemed better. Eric had made quite an impression on the health care world. Check out kaiserhealthnews and watch the slide show (make sure your volume is on because there's audio). Also, I'm posting a couple of pics to show Caiden's growth. I ordered these stickers from pickysticky to take a picture each month! I think it also helps to show a reference object so I will continue to do that in the future. Other than that, we are anxiously awaiting the visit of my sister, brother-in-law and niece & nephew to come meet the little guy this weekend.
9 days old, 6lb 8oz
1 month old, 7lb 8oz
I'm reading. Maybe not every day but I try once a week. I am very happy for you.
ReplyDelete