This little guy loves him some milk. I can't believe he's not a little chunk with how much he eats. He eats about every two hours for about an hour! Poor Eric trys to hold him and spend some quality time together, but Caiden trys to eat his shirt. The little man just doesn't know that daddy can't help him in that arena just yet. But he sure does know that mama can! It was so funny this morning. I had laid Caiden on the bed in between Eric and I while I got situated to nurse. Caiden arched his head back towards me and started kicking the bed and squirming. We watched him do this for a minute and realized that he had actually moved himeself closer to me by doing all this squirming. The parenting books never mentioned that a baby can "crawl" on his back! What a talent!
I took him in for a weight check yesterday- and he weighed 7lb 1oz (naked). I'm happy with this growth!! We are going back in tomorrow morning for another check of his bilirubin level- hopefully it's gone down.
Eric's mom went home Tuesday after spending a week here. Thanks to her we stayed all caught up on dinners, laundry and cleaning. This weekend Eric's dad and LeAnn are coming to meet the little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment