Friday marked Caiden's 3 week birthday! He's still eating up a storm and we still working on the whole sleeping thing. We had a couple of really good nights- he slept in his bassinet for 3 hours straight and I had to wake him to feed him. Then, a not-so-good night: I don't know if he slept more than a couple of hours the whole night. I guess that's the way it will be for awhile. We took a little drive on Saturday and he had his first visit to airport park. He seemed to enjoy it, although he slept most of the time.
Also on Sunday, his umbilical cord finally fell off! Now we can give him regular baths!
I'll include one last picture that I just took this morning. He had just eaten and fell asleep with the happiest little look on his face!
aw i love how his shirt says "charmer" in the bottom pic with the smile on his face!
ReplyDelete