Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Caiden's First Easter

Last Sunday was Easter and I find it somewhat strange that Caiden went a whole year before his first Easter.  Since Easter changes every year, it was before he was born in 2010 and this year it was the day after his birthday! I didn't run across very many "My First Easter" clothes in the 12 mo size :)
The Wednesday before Easter, Caiden and I went to two Easter egg hunts. The first one was with my Stroller Strides/Luna Mom's Club.  Everyone brought some eggs to hide and the kids went to town.  Since he is still a crawler, Caiden was at a slight disadvantage, but luckily the bigger kids left some eggs. There were some good treats, but I thought the sidewalk chalk eggs were especially cute!  Also, our fearless leader, Farrah, gave each child a "carrot" filled with cheese crackers!
I think I can make it to that yellow egg over there!

Now what, mom?

Caitlyn, stop trying to steal my eggs!

I think I've got this figured out now!

I can already tell this is a good one!

Later that afternoon, we went to the Easter party for the GCSML (Grapevine, Colleyville, Southlake Moms' League). We did another Easter egg hunt and Caiden had his picture taken with the Easter bunny!  He wasn't scared at all!

On Easter Sunday we all got dolled up and went to church, then came home and had a nice lunch of ham, potatoes and deviled eggs! 

Stay tuned- tomorrow I'll be posting Caiden's 12 month milestones!

1 comment:

  1. OMG that airplane Easter basket is the CUTEST one I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews