Friday, July 2, 2010

Mr. Personality

We have a little talker on our hands!  Over the past week Caiden has really started making some fun noises.  I guess it's what everyone calls "cooing" but I don't really understand that word!  He's also smiling a lot more and reacting to interaction from us. Here's a little video of him talking one morning a couple of days ago.  Don't mind the fact that his jammies are only halfway on.  I was midway through getting him up and dressed and just had to stop and grab the camera.
He's also getting better with using his hands.  Here's a cute picture of him and Eric playing tug-o-war.

I'm getting a little more daring with my outings with him.  Before I was making short trips (less than an hour) just in case he had a meltdown. But Tuesday I went to lunch with the Teels ( Randy is the department head at school and they are the ones I've gone with to Costa Rica the last two years). Anyway, I went armed with a bottle of milk, for which Caiden was very appreciative- and he did wonderfully!  He slept a little, ate some lunch and then just chilled while Mary held him and we all just chatted.  I had to contain my jealousy during on conversation because they are leaving for Spain tomorrow! 


Other big news this week... Caiden slept 6 hours straight last night.  It may just be a fluke, but I'll take it!  I'll leave you with one last picture.  I wanted to get a couple of things done around the house but Caiden was wanting to be held, so I put him in the carrier and got busy.  The little guy just crashed right out!

Hasta la proxima (Until next time),

1 comment:

  1. Aw in that video he looks like he's got so much to say & trying to hard to get it out, but he's getting so excited to hear himself speak that he cant get the words out! lol I love those early "cooing" days & miss them so much!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews