Thursday, January 19, 2012

16 weeks


How far along? 16 weeks, 3 days
How big is the baby? The size of an avocado
Are you in maternity clothes? Wearing maternity pants, just got a pair of maternity skinny jeans!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Sleeping fine, right now
Miss anything? Blue cheese & Feta cheese
Feeling movement of the baby? Not quite yet, maybe once?
Food cravings? Tator tots, salty foods
Gender of the baby? Too early to know, should be able to tell in Feb if baby cooperates
Mood? Fantastic, now that my restrictions have been removed!


(PS. I stole this interview idea from a blog I follow A South African in New York . I thought it would be a great way to remember some of the details of this pregnancy.)


2 comments:

  1. so excited to see these pregnancy updates on your blog again! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki Kreyling SchumacherJanuary 23, 2012 at 8:49 PM

    Congratulations!! Sounds like you are having a great pregnancy so far. I LOVE you announcement!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews