Monday, September 26, 2011

Zoo Day

On Friday, Caiden and I met up with Ashley and Savannah at the Fort Worth Zoo. (I had hurt my back so I couldn't go to Stroller Strides and thought walking might help loosen it up a little) Plus it was a GORGEOUS day!

Savannah and Caiden loved the vending machines!

Ashley brought their wagon for the kids to ride in, and Caiden was just kickin back eating some snacks!

Learning some animal facts...

Checkin out the penguins...

Then, the kids decided they would take over on wagon duty. Savannah was pulling and Caiden was pushing.  Great teamwork!

At this point Caiden was staring me down before deciding to run off.


At lunch, the squirrels ate better than the kids :)



It was a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. I cant wait for cooler weather down here to visit the zoo! Your hair looks so cute growing out! I havent seen it that long in awhile.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews