Sunday, September 25, 2011

Perfecting the Slide!

Last weekend, Eric's mom, Vicki, came into town to visit and to watch Caiden while Eric and I went to Oktoberfest in Addison. It's Eric's FAVORITE festival and we haven't been able to go for the last two years. In the morning that Saturday we went to the park to burn off some of Caiden's energy.

Caiden wanted to start off on the swing. Look close at his face. He is LOVING it!

Then he wanted to show Daddy his skills on the little slide.

Then, with a determined face, it was off to the big slide.


Eric was at the top and I was at the bottom.

 One, two three....

A perfect slide, all by himself!

The next time there was a little twisting!



And up they went again!

2 comments:

  1. That was cute Erin! I like Caiden's "determined face!" I can't believe how fast they grow...Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! He's becoming such a little KID now! Cant wait to see him again soon. We'll have to do a playground run when yall visit. It's just down the rd from us.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews