Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Slowly but surely

I haven't shared any scrapbook pages in awhile, so I thought I do that. I'm not making much progress, but at least its something. These pages are in our "Growing Family" book. (Keep in mind that these look better in real life. The photographing of them isn't the best)
Caiden's nursery

baby shower at my sister's

surprise shower from one of my classes

a moment of calm
To finish that book, I still need to do pages of the sonograms and when we found out he was a boy.  And I finally started Caiden's book.  I know... it's about time.  Maybe I'll be done by his 2nd birthday!
Baby blessing
proud papa

footprints

going home

sleeping
first bath

There are 2 more finished pages, but I had to scan them and the file is too big, so I'll have to play around with them. Check back later too because I need to catch up- we've celebrated 2 birthdays and have 15 month milestones since I posted last!

1 comment:

  1. I love that moment of calm page! I'm thinking I'm going to pre-make Remy's first year scrapbook & just do 4x6 photos later. I'm so afraid I wont have time to do hers after she's born with 2 kids! I just did a shutterfly photo book online for this pregnancy & love how it's turning out! Your pregnancy book looks great! Cant wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews