On July 3rd, we had some friends over for a cookout. I'm not allowed to say we had a Bar-B-Que because there was not barbecue sauce on anything :) I tried to make it a little festive with some deco around the house.
Caiden sported his patriotic name tee- an iron on I got from Etsy. I can't believe I didn't get a better picture than this of him in it. I'll have to put it back on and take a good picture.
I tried out a new dessert. My friend, Elaine, inspired me because she does all things "semi-homemade" (She's also a great blogger- check her out at Our Semi-Homemade Life). I used refrigerated pie crust in my Baby Cakes cupcake maker, ready-to-eat cheese cake filling, some fresh berries and voila!
It was the first time that we had several people over that also had kids. While it was a little chaotic, it was fun to see the kids play together. Although it was 100+ degrees outside, we let them play in the pool and the water table for a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment