Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The mighty machine (Silhouette Portrait): Making t-shirts

Many of you many have heard me talking about my "Mighty Machine" and have wondered what in the world is it. It is the Silhouette Portrait, an electronic cutting machine. I got it for Christmas this year after wanting it forever!  And I have definitely put it to good use already. I thought you might be interested in seeing what all this mighty machine can do so I'm going to do a series of posts showing some of my projects. I'm still in the learning curve, so they aren't perfect. But I'm having lots of fun!

One of my first t-shirt projects was Valentine shirts for the boys:
 
 
 
 
Some baby gifts: (hopefully my friends don't mind getting crafty gifts!)
 




Other gifts:
 


 
And Caiden's birthday shirt:



I've made a couple more, but haven't gifted them yet, so they will have to wait!

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cool, Erin! That looks like fun creating!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews