Goodies for Caiden's classmates at school
Gift for Caiden's teachers at school
A frame with holiday prints (from Infarrantly Creative )
DIY painted mugs with peppermint hot cocoa mix (recipe)
Gift for Caiden's swim teacher
Gifts for Eric's team
Mocha Cocoa mix for the women and barbecue spice rub for the men (cocoa recipe, rub recipe)
Bag o'goodies (Peppermint bark, chocolate dipped marshmallows, and pretzel treats)
Gifts for some friends
DIY dry-erase boards
Did you make anything fun during the holidays?

ummm I made one of those wreaths made of ball ornaments glued to a styrofoam circle. Then I threw it away lol I didnt like it. And I have every intention to still make the white choc covered graham crackers with crushed candy cane pieces for "winter treats" for my neighbors. I bought all the stuff....just havent made them yet! You've set the bar high miss Monaghan! Good job!
ReplyDelete