-Weight: 14lbs 12 oz
-Length: 26.5"
-Diapers: size 2
-Clothes: 3-6 month size
- Sleeping:
Daytime: He's still taking 3-4 naps throughout the day. We not on a set schedule yet, but they are typically around 9am, 11am, 1-2pm and hopefully around 4pm. He naps in the car seat, stroller, pack-n-play, and sometimes in his crib.
Nighttime sleep has been wonderful! He has started going to bed much earlier, around 6:30, especially if he doesn't take a late afternoon nap. Usually he's sleeps until about 3am, eats, and then goes back to sleep until 7am. He is sleeping in his crib on his tummy.
-Eating: Caleb eats cereal and fruit for breakfast. We've introduced rice and oatmeal, and apples, pears and prunes. For dinner he eats cereal and a vegetable. For the vegetables he's had carrots, sweet potato, squash, peas and green beans. He definitely has a preference for the orange veggies, but he does pretty good with them all. I am making most of his food, but we do give him store-bought food at times. I plan to start giving him a solid lunch this week at well. He is still nursing about 6 times a day as well.
New milestones:
- He's a roly poly now. Easily rolls from his back to his belly. He can go from his belly to his back, but I think he forgets he can do it. This was a wonderful milestone, because he started sleeping much better when he rolled to his tummy.
- He's pretty much sitting up on his own, although I try to stay close because he still topples over.
- He's started clapping a little. Not really on command, but you'll see him doing it from time to time.
- He's getting close to crawling. He can move a bit by scooching (sp?) because when I put him on his blanket to play, I find him a few feet away when I come back. Here's a video of him moving just a bit. It's not great, but I didn't want him to hit his head on the table :)
Other notes:
- He loves the jumperroo and loves to jump while someone is holding him.
- He can't keep his eyes off Caiden, loves to laugh at him playing.
- He does not like to sit still. Always wants to be moving, wiggling etc.
- I've introduced water in a sippy cup, but he's just playing with it right now.
- He always pulls his socks off and chews on them- yum!
- He's discovered the iPad- Yikes! see the pics in the collage below.
- He's very ticklish. Whenever I change him out of his jammies, I tickle his belly and he just laughs and laughs! Here's a video of him laughing. Please ignore the other noise in the background :)
Here's Caleb as he's growing:
And the comparison to Caiden
Here's a look at what he's been up to this month:



No comments:
Post a Comment