Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Baby wearing is my sanity saver!

I must finally admit that my baby is a fussy baby! I'm hoping he'll grow out of it eventually or we'll figure out what is distressing him. In the meantime, I'll keep him wrapped up in his cocoon. My friend Jamie lent me her "Sleepy Wrap". It's a long piece of semi stretchy fabric that you wrap around you and tie and then stick the little guy in his spot. Right now it's the only way Caleb will nap. And the plus side is that I can do some things at the same time (light chores or play with Caiden). Plus theres lots of sites out there stating that baby wearing is a great bonding experience! If you are expecting you might think about one of these. However you might see if you can find a friend to loan you one first. They are a tad pricey and your baby may not like it (Caiden hated it). I've also seen a tutorial on how to make one on Pinterest if you are a DIY kind of gal!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you found something that works for you! I'm afraid this same thing may happen to me because Graham was such a quiet, happy baby.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews