This is what keeps us up at night! You won't be able to see anything because it was dark, but turn your volume up! It's pretty annoying because it wakes you up (he sleeps in a bassinet next to our bed) but he is still sleeping and you never know if it's going to lead into a full blown cry!
Awww too funny. Probably not funny to yall at 2am when you're dead tired. I swore Remy had me lowjacked and whenever I'd lay down for a second to close my eyes, she'd fuss or whine. It's so hard with the 2nd to just let go and relax because you always feel you're on edge that they'll cry for you any second. Hope you're getting some rest! It gets much easier around 2-3 mos!
Awww too funny. Probably not funny to yall at 2am when you're dead tired. I swore Remy had me lowjacked and whenever I'd lay down for a second to close my eyes, she'd fuss or whine. It's so hard with the 2nd to just let go and relax because you always feel you're on edge that they'll cry for you any second. Hope you're getting some rest! It gets much easier around 2-3 mos!
ReplyDelete