We took Caleb in for his 2 week check at the pediatrician yesterday and he is doing great! She didn't really talk about percentiles but here are his stats:
-weight: 6lb 13 oz. this is a full pound more than what he weighed when we left the hospital! (and an ounce shy of Caiden's birth weight)
-length: 19.5"
-head: 13.5"
-diapers: newborn
-Clothes: newborn, although they are still pretty big on his scrawny legs
He is sleeping pretty well, some nights he'll only do an 1 1/2 hour stretch of sleeping, but other nights he'll give us 3 hours straight! He's a pretty mellow baby, only cries when he's hungry and sometimes with a dirty diaper. We moved back into the newborn size diapers after switching to preemie for a bit.
Caiden loves Caleb and wants to be near him most of the time. He'll even sit with my Boppy pillow and ask to hold him.
We got newborn photos taken last night so I can't wait to see them! Although he was a little stinker and was awake most of the time even though i was wanting those cute sleepy pics.
All in all I would say we are adjusting "ok". Definitely not the easiest thing in the world, but it could be worse! Eric and I are so blessed to have 2 beautiful boys, supportive families and some terrific friends. I can't say enough how much we appreciate the meals that are being made for us. I have been taking pics of them so I'll eventually post, so you can see all the delicious food!

just stopping by to stalk your blog & sweet baby brother's pictures =) it's kinda weird seeing another baby on your blog! seems like yesterday it was caiden newborn on here!
ReplyDeleteI could gobble him up, just precious! If I were close to you I'd give you two a date night out once in a while too! Hope you're just taking 5 minutes at a time, 'cause that's LIFE right now!
ReplyDelete