Monday, February 20, 2012

Caiden's book exchange

A few weeks ago we got a letter in the mail from a friend that was for a book exchange for our kids. At first I was skeptical, thinking it was like a chain letter that would never continue. I decided to participate because I am a book lover and all it was asking me to do is send one book to the first name on the list. How can you go wrong buying one book for a sweet little thing? I went ahead, added Caiden's name and made copies and sent them out to my friends. I really didn't anticipate receiving any books, but I have been surprised! Caiden has already received 6 packages of books from people all over! I'm so happy that my friends and their friends are as eager as I am to share the love of reading with our children. Here is a pic of the books he's received so far.



Update: Caiden has received three more books since I posted last!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad! We got three (which is more than I expected!)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews