Tuesday, February 14, 2012

20 weeks


How far along? 20 weeks, 1 days
How big is the baby? The size of a banana
Are you in maternity clothes? Wearing maternity pants, some maternity shirts (since they are longer and cover up the stretchy waist of the maternity pants!)
Stretch marks? Nope, but I'm REALLY itchy!
Sleep? Still sleeping fine, right now
Miss anything? cold deli sandwiches, summer sausage, soda
Feeling movement of the baby? feeling some kicks or punches and sometime my belly makes a weird shape and I think the baby is rolling?
Food cravings? Tator tots, salty foods
Gender of the baby? we'll find out in less than 24 hours!  Can't wait!
Mood? Anxious about the sono tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Cant wait to find out boy or girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait to find out tomorrow!!!! so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great news, Erin! I'm so happy for you and your family! Love, MamaJane

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews