(this is my first post using an app from my iPad so hopefully it will turn out ok)
I'm sure that everyone is aware that it is extremely hot this summer. And not to beat a dead horse, I wanted to do a short post about it since I use this blog as my personal journal as well. We are currently in our 33rd consecutive day of temperatures over 100. It's not getting better either, this week it has been 110 each day so far and the forecast doesn't show any hope in sight- well, check that, 100 degrees might actually seem like a cool down. Caiden and I have been trying to find things to do inside. Last week we went to the new Sea Life Aquarium in grapevine. Some people say it's not worth the price, but I bought an annual pass which will pay for itself in 2.5 visits. Since it's so close we will be going a lot, especially once school gets started again and it's less busy. Also, Caiden has been helping me around the house. He's getting really good at helping me unload the washer and put clothes into the dryer or on the drying rack. I can't wait until he can help with the dishes :)
I'm not ready to say I'm looking forward to fall, but definitely cooler weather and doing the things we can't do in this heat (bike rides, picnics, the zoo etc). Hope everyone else is staying cool!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment