Friday, January 14, 2011

Back to Normal

As much as we enjoyed the holidays, we were glad to get back to our normal routine.  Caiden and I are still going to Stroller Strides most days of the week!  I feel like I will be in pretty good shape for skiing in February! At home we have been exploring his new toys he received for Christmas.
Also I converted his play mat into a tunnel.
 Eric got Caiden his own remote control since he likes them so much.  It speaks English, Spanish and French!

I tried out the cupcake maker by making some muffins.  They were good but I think I should have filled them more because they were itty bitty. I'm going to try some cupcakes or brownie bites for a playgroup we're going to next week!

I've been trying to work on my scrapbook when I can.  I'm doing a pregnancy album and one for Caiden's first year.  My goal is to have both of them done by his birthday so I've got to pick up the pace. 
Here's a sneak peek of what I have so far:


The biggest news I have to report is that Caiden is CRAWLING!!! He has been army crawling on his belly since Christmas, but this week he finally started to get up on his hands and knees!  We are so excited for him, but this means that our weekend plans now include installing a gate and other baby proofing tasks!

 He does this pose quite a bit.  It looks like he in the starting blocks.  Maybe he'll run track?
Here is a video I took of him.  I haven't learned how to edit my videos, so please ignore the dumb person talking in the background :) and the long length.

I'll finish today with a video that will hopefully make you smile.  He was playing on the computer, as he loves to do, and he was hitting some button that was making a funny noise.  Needless to say, he thought it was funny.

2 comments:

  1. He can't get any cuter!!! Please, put a ball & chain on him so he doesn't grow up so fast. :) Great scrapped pages, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for crawling!! Scrapbook pages look great! I've gotta finish my 2010 eeK!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews