- says "dada" . He does usually say it when Eric is around, but I'm not quite convinced that he knows what it means
- passes objects from hand to hand
- army crawls
- rocks on his hands and knees
- stands while holding onto someone. He loves to stand. I actually don't think he will crawl long- but rather go quickly to walking.
- he is starting to experience stranger anxiety. He still loves to get people's attention and smile at them, but he's started to want momma more when someone else is holding him
- he has 2 teeth now- the bottom middle
- We've started given him teething biscuits and little puffs to practice with more solid food.
| He was intrigued by the sticker! |
We are at my mom's house on Christmas morning and celebrate there with my mom, my step-dad Geno, and my sister and her family.
| Caiden on Christmas morning getting ready for breakfast! |
| yes, those ARE zebra jammies! |
| Caiden loved the boxes and tissue paper! |
| Santa brought Caiden a "Sophie the Giraffe" teething toy! Yum! |
| A new toy! It's a Leap Frog Fridge Farm. |
| This is a plate I painted using Caiden's footprint |
I got a Magic Bullet (to make baby food and salsa) and a cupcake maker. I also got a membership to the zoo and the botanical gardens so Caiden and I will have lots to do this spring! From Caiden I got a beautiful heart diamond necklace! After we opened our gifts, my grandma, aunt and uncle, cousins and step-sisters all came over. It was definitely a house full- especially with all the kiddos included. It was nice to see everyone and catch up!
Eric had to leave Sunday so he could go back to work on Monday, but Caiden and I stayed a few extra days. On Tuesday, Mom and Geno took us to Crown Center and Union Station. It was lots of fun walking around and seeing the holiday cheer.
When Caiden and I got back to Dallas the weather was so nice! I decided we needed to try out the zoo membership so Eric, Caiden and I went on Thursday!
We had a low-key New Year's Eve at home with a little champagne at midnight! 2010 has been such a wonderful year for us, I'm interested to see what 2011 will bring. Eric and I feel so blessed to have Caiden in our lives now and we enjoy every minute together as a family.
Prospero Año Nuevo!
I love yalls family picture at Christmas. Caiden's so sweet holding onto you. I'm starting to see more Eric in him now. He looks like he's hit a big growth spurt this month between his 7mo picture. Already planning the first birthday party? hehe We hope to make it!
ReplyDelete