As for Caiden- we are working on naps. He is doing better at night. We've actually had 3 nights now at 8 hours or more YEA!!! But on average he goes to bed at 9pm then wakes up around 2-3 and then again between 4-6. He really doesn't sleep much during the day. He will usually take a nap if we go somewhere in his car seat or stroller, and occasionally will take a nap if I'm holding him. If he falls asleep and I put him in his crib he will wake up crying after about 5 minutes. So I went to the library and got a book: Sleep Solutions for your baby, toddler and preschooler. Did you know that 3-month olds need about 16 hours of sleep in a 24 hour period? Caiden definitely does not sleep that much. Did you also know that "officially" a baby is "sleeping though the night" if they sleep for 5 hours or more? So I guess he is sleeping through the night- although MY definition was a little longer than that. Anyway, I'm getting some good tips from the book, but if any of you have suggestions, please send them my way.
That's about all the excitement in our world this week so I'll end with a couple of new pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment