Caiden and Eric enjoyed their first Father's Day together on Sunday. After sleeping in (a little) they played together in bed. Eric has been working with him on grabbing his finger- he's really good. Caiden won't do it as much with me.
I know, I should have whipped up a wonderful breakfast for the new dad- but I have a good excuse! Eric isn't really a fan of breakfast. We had King Crab legs for dinner to celebrate. Caiden did a good job picking out his gifts:
- A little charcoal grill- Eric has been wanting one for several years
- A picture collage for Eric to take to work
- A new book to read "Daddy and I"
- Cafe Britt Coffee- this is the coffee I usually bring back from Costa Rica and Eric loves it, but since I didn't go this year I had to order it online.
Here's some pics of Father & Son. Caiden is wearing a little baseball outfit- and yes, it kinda looks like it's for the Yankee's, but it's not! Too bad you can't see the baseball that is on the butt of the pants!
How sweet! Glad Eric had a great first Father's Day!
ReplyDelete