So what's been going on in our world this week? This past weekend Eric and I enjoyed some quality time together! We started off Saturday by having some maternity pictures taken. I had some done in KC with my dear friend Jane (Jane Elling Haas Photography), but Eric wasn't able to be there, so I forced him to be in some with me. If you know Eric, one of his FAVORITE things to do is have his picture taken. But luckily I have a wonderful husband and he was a great sport! I can't wait to see them. We went to the Grapevine Botanical Gardens where there were tons of families having Easter pictures taken. After the photo shoot, we grabbed some lunch and headed out to do some shopping. Our mission: lamps for the nursery. Luckily we started at Ikea and found some cute ones and even found a chair to rock our little guy in. It's not "technically" a rocking chair, but it's really comfy and it does rock. Plus- we'll be able to use it in our den as well. (You know us- everything must be practical and purposeful :) Later in the evening we went to the Angelika theater to see "The Hurt Locker" because we are so behind in seeing movies. All in all it was a really nice day.
On a baby note- had another Dr. appointment today. I gained 5 pounds since last week- Yikes! But it kinda does make up for the 1.5 lost the previous week. I guess the popcorn and m&ms at the movie theater worked! Baby looks great- will keep going back weekly now for checkups. Well- that's all for now!
I laughed when I read that you're behind in movies! I saw ONE movie last year (well, 2 if you count Princess and the Frog as one of them!) and I thought that was doing really well!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling well... and I want to see your mat pics!! :)
I cant wait to see the pictures!
ReplyDelete