Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Week 37

At the end of this week I will be officially "full term".  What that means is that when he decides to make his entry into this world, he will not be considered premature!  He is done with the necessary baking and is now just broiling to melt the cheese on top :) When he is going to come is now the big question.  My doctor's appointment this week is not until tomorrow afternoon, so I will blog again if there is anything interesting to report.  But I wanted to blog today with some pictures!  Here is my latest belly pic:
Wow!  Getting big huh!  Now let's see the progression. The first one was taken December 8 (at 18 weeks), and the last one April 13(at 37 weeks). You have to click on the pic to make it bigger and see the whole thing.
 
I also wanted to share the maternity pics from our photo shoot just before Easter.  They turned out really nice!  Check them out at Lindsey Rabon Photography

We spent this weekend with my mom and Geno. They made the long trip because my mom and a friend, Jamie, hosted a wonderful tea party shower for me!  I have had several great showers!  It makes me feel really good to see how much people care about us!  Here are a few pics from Saturday.

Since it was a tea party- my mom had the cutest idea for the guests to decorate "t" shirts for our little guy!  I am so impressed with everyone's creativity! 

This weekend I also put mom and Geno to work in the nursery.  They helped us get our letters hung and they look soo cute.  You'll have to wait for pictures of that another day- I'm tired of uploading!  Plus- we are still having a wall paint situation!  I guess that's all the excitement for now!  We'll see how the appoitment goes tomorrow and maybe I'll give you an update!

1 comment:

  1. Those "t" shirts are too cute! You have some really creative friends! I love the photography shots too!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews