Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Week 34
SO I'm now in the 34th week of pregnancy and feel like I am getting bigger and bigger every day. Things are coming along nicely, but it seems we still have so much to do. This weekend Eric and I were able to find a nightstand for the nursery that matches the other furniture PERFECTLY! It was an amazing find. I realize you are not supposed to be "matchy matchy" but it looks great! We also found a rug! It is kiwi green to coordinate with the bedding. The seamstress just called tonight to say that the bedding is finished so I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. I'm so excited to see it. I will be posting some pictures soon, but the room is not quite ready for its big debut! We are also in the process of organizing all of our wonderful gifts that we've received from showers and this weekend's task is to wash some of the newborn clothes and blankets. Well- let me know how I'm doing on the blog and whether I should keep going or throw in the towel already!
Labels:
pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to blogging! :) I hope you love it as much as I do... it's the best outlet for creativity (and sometimes even therapy thru writing!) I've found THE most supportive women out there - girls I didn't know before I began blogging.
ReplyDeleteAnd I CANNOT believe you only have 6 wks left!! :)
Of course keep going!! I'm so excited the bedding's done! Cant wait to see pictures of the final project! I know it'll look great!
ReplyDelete