Thursday, March 18, 2010
Am I ready to BLOG?
Hopefully the answer is yes- because here I go! I decided to finally start leaning to blog so that friends and family can stay up-to-date easily with the developments of our growing family. I have enjoyed following some friends' blogs because I can easily see what is going on- without having to call and "check up" on them! It's a little like spying- except they don't mind. Anyway, my friend Ashlee is coming this weekend so I'm hoping she will be able to help snazz it up a little and give me some tips on how to be most effective. Until then, be patient with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so excited you started a blog!!! You'll have lots to write about this summer! YES I cant wait to see yall this weekend & can work on your blog!
ReplyDelete