To refresh your memory, Caiden attended Young Children's World (YCW) preschool at our church on Thursday's this year. He loved it every time even though we continued to have dificulties at drop-off. I can't believe how much he learned! At the end of the year, they have a spring show. This year's theme was Rockin' the Armor of God (with a 50's flair). I'm not sure if Caiden really understood he was going to be in a show. Beforehand, I was asking him if they were learning songs to perform and he never really said much about it. Turns out, he was not a fan of performing (he gets that from his daddy). He had this scowl on his face THE WHOLE TIME! I couldn't stop laughing- I was almost crying! I have a zillion more pics, but they are all about the same face!
And in case you want to see him in action.
Moving on to the smiles I adore on this boy....
Here's a first day and last day comparison. (I know, same shirt, different color. They were on sale!)
And here he is with his sweet teachers Ms. Jill and Ms. Pam. I sure do hope they move up and teach the 3s next year!

his scowl cracks me up! i couldn't get the video to play. i'll try again later. glad he enjoyed his first year!
ReplyDelete