Thursday, October 11, 2012

Are you a quilter?

I just love quilts! But I am NOT a quilter- I don't even own a sewing machine!  Luckily, other people make quilts and give them as wonderful gifts. I wanted to share a few that we've received in case you want some inspiration.
This is the one that started it off.  My mom made this for me several years ago and it is my super favorite. The picture doesn't even do it justice. I love the colors and the postcard backing fabric and the quilting stitch!!




These are Caiden's quilts, made by grandma LeAnn, my aunt April, and Nana (my mom). He loves them all and we have different uses for each one!




These are Caleb's quilts, made by grandma LeAnn and Nana. I've already decided to have a Hungry Caterpillar themed first birthday party for Caleb (yes, I know I'm crazy for thinking about it already), but the quilt will make a great backdrop at the party!!


And I realize this is not a quilt, but my mom also made a car seat cover using the fabric from Caleb's quilt. It's really handy because it attaches to the handle so it doesn't fall off and it keeps germy strangers from getting to close :)  I've gotten lots of complements on it!

Thanks so much to the ladies who made these wonderful quilts.

P.S. if either of you are in need of a project, I would very much like a quilt for the guest bedroom ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews