Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Caiden's 2nd Birthday

This year Caiden had many "celebrations" of his birthday! The weekend before his official party our friends from Houston, Ashlee and Rylie, came up to visit. I hadn't seen Rylie in a LONG time!

Caiden loves to play with the saw they got him for his workbench- even the safety goggles!


The next Friday we had cupcakes at the park with our Stroller Strides friends. Grandma Vickie was also in town to help celebrate. I can't believe we somehow managed to not get any pictures with her :(

We had his official party at the house and a park on the 21st. I'm going to embed some pictures from that, but I think I have to do it as a separate post. We are so thankful to have so many friends and family that wanted to celebrate with Caiden! Thanks so much to Grandma Vickie and Nana & Papa for making the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews