- 23 lbs 4 oz (15%) and 32 inches (40%)
- His words are probably the biggest achievement this month, since we have been anxiously awaiting them. His current words are mommy, daddy, up, apple, bubble, puppy, meow (for a cat), please, cheese, aahh (for agua), ball, baby, tick-tock, ouchey. He still does the signs for more, thank you, please, cheese, milk, cracker, eat and done.
- He has 10 teeth. He cut the bottom right incisor and his top left molar. I'm dreading these other molars coming in with how bad the right ones were!
- He can use a spoon and a fork- but he's better with the fork.
- I think I forgot this last month, but he is down to one nap. He usually wakes up around 6am, takes an hour nap abound 12, and goes to bed at 7pm. Yes, that's a long day! Although I love spending time with Caiden, I'm a little jealous of the 3-4 hour naps that their kids take.
- He is still trying to jump, but he has started something that looks like skipping.
- He can put together his transportation puzzle.
- Can identify his head, eyes, nose, mouth, belly button, and feet
- Can follow multi word commands (in English & Spanish) for example: Put the book in the bookcase or Go get in your chair
- Likes to wash his hands and put on antibacterial gel
- Points to the sky whenever he hears an airplane or someone says airplane/avion
Friday, November 4, 2011
18 month milestones
My baby Caiden is 18 months (+ a week) old. I know I'm a little behind on this but he didn't have his doctor appointment until today. Here are his stats and milestones:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment