Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday was Father's Day and Eric, Caiden and I had a wonderful day together. Caiden woke Daddy up bright and early at 6:30 to give him his gift.  His shopping didn't result in much to brag about, but they were some things that Eric was wanting/needing. We got ready and headed off to church where we heard a great sermon on the importance of fathers.

After church we ate lunch a Pappa's Burgers. Caiden had his first quesadilla and loved it.  I think I'll be making those more around here. Then we went to the Forth Worth Museum of Science.  It was Duck Tape & Dads Day so any dad wearing something made of duck tape got in for FREE!! I made Eric a watch (you can see it in the pic below), but there were some good creations there (several ties, some belts, and even a pair of boots!). We had been to the museum once before but they've completely renovated since then.  There is a great children's area that Caiden just loved!




After playing in the museum we went to the Imax theater to see Tornado Alley. We watch the show Storm Chasers so Eric has been wanting to see the film that Sean Casey made. Caiden slept through the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews